Open Studios Information Meeting Fernando’s Studio at Ford St. #26 on February 11th at Noon.
Don’t forget the Registration Deadline is Feb. 17th!
Hi Fellow Artists!
It’s time to start planning our annual EBOS Jingletown Art Walk scheduled for June 2&3 and 9&10, 2012.
If you’d like to participate in the EBOS Jingletown Art Walk you must be a current Jingletown Arts and Business Community (JABC) member and a registered artist with Pro Arts.
JINGLETOWN MEMBERSHIP: $25. per year and “Associated Costs” based on the number of artists participating.
What do you get?
– Sandwich board sign w/poster of the postcard image
– Artwalk maps
– A listing in the JABC website.
– JABC website promo on the homepage
For artists needing a place to show, the 420 Gallery will be available for this years EBOS with a maximum of 8 artists showing.
Fees: $25.00 rental cost & 10% of sales after the first $250.
Approximately 16 artists participated in last years EBOS in Jingletown.
PRO ARTS MEMBERSHIP AND EBOS REGISTRATION www.proartsgallery.org (see Pro Arts website for more info)
Membership: $45. / Seniors 55+: $20. / Student w/valid ID: $20. EBOS Basic Registration $140.
Artist Registration Deadline: February 17, 2012
Event Dates: Saturday – Sunday, June 2 & 3 and 9 & 10, 11:00am -6:00pm
What do you get?
– Listing in the Directory of East Bay Arts. Choose open studios dates, “Open by Appointment Only”; or “Listing Only/Private Studio.” — Distributed to Curators, Gallerists and Arts Professionals across the Bay Area
– NEW in 2012! LARGER Artwork Images in the Directory of East Bay Arts – Now 2 x 2”! Images must be formatted 2” x 2”, rgb, 300 dpi, .jpg files only.
– Admission to all workshops
– One 16” x 16” x 4” exhibition space in the Preview Exhibition at Pro Arts (our group takes up a large space on the wall because of the number of artists registered)
– Two back to back 8.5” x 11” pages in the Artist Book reference guide for gallery visitors. Content may include your artist statement, resume, and images of your work.
– Distribution of Posters for the event
– Artist website for one year displaying artist listing, including full color image, studio information, and contact details.
– Image gallery of up to 8 images included on your artist webpage.
– Distribution of the Directory of East Bay Arts catalog.
– Jingletown Arts and Business Community (JABC) can get a FREE display ad in the Directory of Arts Catalog. The size is based on the number of artists registered. Last year our ad size was 1/4 page for 15 registered artists.
THE GOAL IS TO KEEP COSTS TO A MINIMUM. THE MORE ARTISTS PARTICIPATING LOWERS THE “ASSOCIATED COSTS”.
If you have any questions please contact me. Please email me back if you’re planning on participating.